Translate

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Spring is coming!

I wish....

The weather here is very, very mild if compared to what I am used to! I loved spring when I could pull out all my spring dresses and sandals. However, spring is northern Germany means that the sun is up early (if there is a sun lol) but you still need a thicker coat. It's nice seeing flowers start to bloom and some of the trees get a little more greenery!(when its not foggy)

With the start of spring there is this thing here called the Hamburger Dom. It is much like a county fair without the 4-H (animals) section. There are carnival rides and booths set up for almost all ages. Except here instead of a week its a full MONTH =]!!!!
The Germans need something cheerful to brighten up this city ;) haha

Since the weather is above "OH MY HEAVENS FREEZING" I've decided to go to the city zoo later this week. I am super excited because I love seeing all the zoo animals! *side note* I love animals in general and used to watch Animal Planet until my mom would tell me to get outside and go play, and then I would pretend to be an animal..yup.

Also I'm planing my next trip and would like some input. The cities I am debating are: Paris, Rome, Dublin, Edinburgh, and London. So many places to see and I can decide which to see first!!! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment